A few days ago I was tagged by MP to share 10 interesting things about myself. So, here are 10 fun facts about myself, in no particular order.
1) I absolutely love the Harry Potter books and am capable of recalling reasonably miniscule details from the texts, seeing as how I’ve read each book an average of 20 times (not counting the 6th or 7th).
2) I tend to eat entire jars of pickles in one sitting. It’s not healthy, and I don’t recommend it.
3) I enjoy budgeting – it is one of my favorite things to do. I also enjoy organizing my life with thousands of to-do lists, schedules, and planners. I get REALLY excited about buying planners.
4) I’ve never had any bad injuries in my life except for stitches in my chin, and I’ve had 3 surgeries – they were all oral surgeries.
5) I have lots of vivid memories from my childhood, although I don’t remember names well… I remember a lot of situations from any point when I was young. My earliest memory is from when I was 2 and I nearly caught the house on fire by sticking my older sister’s favorite book in the broiler of our oven while dinner was cooking (sorry again, Stef).
6) I have owned many pet rats and highly recommend them as pets. They are extremely intelligent creatures and act like miniature dogs.
7) I love extremely hot weather and heat in general, and I love rooms that have no circulation.
8) I do not like coffee at all – smell, taste, nor anything with the tiniest hint of coffee flavor. As for hot beverages, I am a tea drinker all the way.
9) I have not thrown up in over 10 years. The last time I did it was Friday, January 2, 1998, when I caught a 24-hour bug, and the time before that, I think I was 5.
10) My family has always been big on traveling and some neat places we (or I) have traveled to are numerous countries in Europe, Mexico, Costa Rica, Chile, Argentina, Niagra Falls, and the Grand Canyon (we traveled cross-country by van to California and hit up the grand canyon for about a week of it).
Well, those are some fun things you now know. Some of the sillier and more shocking at least, I suppose. 🙂 Okay, now it’s Lindsay’s turn. Have fun!